very stupid question....

Guest busteryhyman

Guest busteryhyman
yeah, so i'm stupid. I have to go get a new computer for 89 accord.what EXACTLY do i ask for at the parts store? Whenever i go and dont know the EXACT name of what i want, i get treated like crap...guess they dont like girls buying auto parts

Guest busteryhyman
thanks. rolla is gonna put 'er in for me. i've called like 10 places and no one has one so i was just gonna suck it up and spend more than i wanted, but i'm definately gonna give them a call tomorrow ..thanks

Guest busteryhyman

oh and this is what the net says about the se-i since you've never heard of that model

"In accord with Accord tradition, Honda brought out an SE-i version of the Accord to mark the last year of a generation, in this case 1989. Chock-a-block with luxury features, some highlights of this special Accord included plush leather seats, a high-performance Bose stereo/cassette sound system and remote stereo controls located on the steering wheel. Also setting the SE-i apart from ordinary Accords were 14-inch alloy wheels, four-wheel disc brakes and bronze-tinted glass. The other Accords were unchanged for 1989"