F.A.S.T

Jackson1647545504

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ackbar00:

Pauls Performance in Cincy. That is where my brother got his done.

Mustang shop only, that was the first that came to my mind too. Jaskson, I think they are a dealer, but I don't know how much if any help they would be using it.

Tom

Originally posted by Stallion Motorsports:

Mustang shop only, that was the first that came to my mind too. Jaskson, I think they are a dealer, but I don't know how much if any help they would be using it.

Tom

You sure, I remember them doing a Integra last time we were there. I would try calling them and see what they say.

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/profile.jsp?SRC=portals&T=Cincinnati&S=OH&PP=LN&STYPE=S&CID=00000470116&LID=0095041060

Originally posted by The Vette:

He is also the guy who screwed up Jeff Yetzer's old Laser.

Just to be fair to Andy (He also did my entire VR4 engine) he only did 20% of the engine work that was done to the laser and who EXACTLY was responsible i doubt ill ever know for sure. It was only $4k down the drain in a couple months--all part of the game smile.gif

And just to throw it in, Andy is a very good guy and knows his stuff. Id send someone his way for machine work.

This is Jeff btw smile.gif