guages

Berto

wellin the RX-7 i ran out of room i need an oil pressure and water temp gauge. i got an aftermarket radio so now i have an extra area under it.

so i was wondering on making a plate of somesort and putting the gauges in there but i would like to angle them so that they are easy to see if i just glance down quickly.

what i was thinking is cutting holes in a plate and then using kind of like a banana shaped peice and rolling it into a circle and welding it onto the plate so ig angles the gauge up a little bit...

not sure if thats clear but have any of you done this?

thanks in advance

why dont you just make the plastis picec find the size you need go buy that size tubing, place it in the hole at the desired angle, glue it, then put the gauge in that? so basically your maiking the hole in the flat plastic piece to fit the circle tube that your going to place the gauge in at the desired angle.

I don't know that I would put those two gauges that far out of the line of sight. Depending on the other gauges that you already have, I would consider moving other gauges down there and putting the oil pressure and water temp as close as possible to the direct line of sight. nitrous pressure, boost and crap line that are not near as important as oil and water. But that's just my opinion

i still have the stock gauges which tell me when something isn't right i just want to know exactly whats going on if something isn't right....

good idea brandon i'll have to check it out