A-Trans on Main St.

Kevin R.

Yes I have had customers take stuf there. They test drive it and it ALWAYS needs a complete rebuild and they have to take it out of the car to give you a quote, then when there price is higher than outhers in town they want like 250 to release the car. (Now I know they have time in pulling the trans and can't give a complete quote without knowing what is wrong inside) but I dislike the the way they go about it.

So when he got his car back like a week and a half later it did not shift right and he had to take it back 3 times to get it right. And they trashed the paint on his 300gt and then tried to say the did not.

CTS man I told ya best guy I have delt with. Or at lest take it to berbreich'S(SP?) Anthony can give that number, and tell you about them.

Take it to Chris at CTS (central trans service) on main st. just before mink rd. on the right. It's right next to Fat Kat's. Chris does good work and will back up any work that he does. We send all our tranny jobs to him.