Salvage Inspectio...Tomorrow

wolfman

Anybody done one of these before? I'm wondering if I need reflectors on the bike?

I hope the rain holds off...I have to ride all the way down to Jackson for this..

Edit: Inspectio + n = Inspection

IIRC they dont check anythign safety related or street legal. the only thing they really want to see is all of your receipts for parts.

they just want to make sure you didnt steal a CBR, swap out the vin tags, and say you rebuilt it.

IIRC they dont check anythign safety related or street legal. the only thing they really want to see is all of your receipts for parts.

they just want to make sure you didnt steal a CBR, swap out the vin tags, and say you rebuilt it.

Cool, just talked to one of my buddies who had his Cobra inspected and he basically said the same thing. Haha, I'm over here worried about reflectors and shit. I'll make sure I have all my receipts in order then..

I did this with an old beater truck I had. Spent the time to rewire the horn and bolt up a rear bumper and all they wanted to see was receipts. I made them honk the horn anyway. They were amazed at the miles and that it was still road worthy. It was a Yota. I drove it for two more years and sold it when the a arms rusted through.

7 hours, 200+ miles in the rain later...I've got a street legal bike again!!:metal:

Glad to see you will be out on the road again.Maybe you can convince Aaronn to get a bike again. Good luck with the inspection,but as long as you have your recipts yopu won't need it.

Thanks man, yeah I'm gonna have to start giving him shit for being bikeless....maybe I'll ride over to his house and let him smell my tailpipe..:lol:

Time to dry out now...

7 hours, 200+ miles in the rain later...I've got a street legal bike again!!:metal:

Thanks man, yeah I'm gonna have to start giving him shit for being bikeless....maybe I'll ride over to his house and let him smell my tailpipe..:lol:

Time to dry out now...

congrats!!

Time to dry out now...

Eata Dick Eric! haha, but congrats on getting the bike legal! :D