Pitt Daytrip....June 14th

Fonzie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can sit there and make all the excuses you want but the fact remains that.........worthless.gif

dont get all excited, the pictures arent that exciting. he was too busy photographing my vision problems...:rolleyes:

So there's pix of him giving you the amazing white stuff?:p

Nooooo....But Randy seems to be doin' somethin' with Ben on his knees here. Hey Ben......I thought sign language was for deaf people....NOT the blind?!? :lol:

BenOnKnees.jpg

U had me at ER.........for a sec ;)

we seriously did take him to the ER. we met back at shitty's house, drove him down to OSU, parked his bike at his house then dropped him off at the ER while shitty and i went to adriaticos and ate pizza.

we seriously did take him to the ER. we met back at shitty's house, drove him down to OSU, parked his bike at his house then dropped him off at the ER while shitty and i went to adriaticos and ate pizza.

that was a really good calzone I am craving one right now

I got to hand it to ben again, he did better through the twisties than fonz with 1 eye...

Props for skillz

You underestimate the skill it took to keep that bitch upright & lean her back onto the shoulder, with the front end wanting to bog down/wash out in the sand & the ass end hoppin' around like a freakin' jackrabbit!!! ;)

Nevermind how I got myself into that situation to begin with :rolleyes::D

So where's the pix?

Should'a marked off!! :p

You underestimate the skill it took to keep that bitch upright & lean her back onto the shoulder, with the front end wanting to bog down/wash out in the sand & the ass end hoppin' around like a freakin' jackrabbit!!!

On a scale of "Wet Fart aka 1" and "You gotta turtle head poke'n aka 10" You were def in the "gotta drop the kids off at the beach" range. There was def some puckering going on there... :D

Was a nice ride for sure. Food was great even though we had to eat in a basement. Glad to meet all of ya and hope we can get many more rides in this summer.

You underestimate the skill it took to keep that bitch upright & lean her back onto the shoulder, with the front end wanting to bog down/wash out in the sand & the ass end hoppin' around like a freakin' jackrabbit!!! ;)

Ohh I didn't envy you at all...believe me...but we had to tease you about SOMETHING..

Greets guys.. sorry so long to post up but had to wait for someone called 'satan' to approve my membership here... (mistake)

I took a few pics on the ride (seems Fonzie was too busy dual sporting, Blitzburg laughing and Ben riding around with his finger in his eye)

Anyway, see if this script works here... (Anyone want a Dorito?)

EDIT: sorry can not post flash slide show here (someone should fix that)

http://picasaweb.google.com/1gighost/PittsburghRun/photo#s5212313469945991266

Greets guys.. sorry so long to post up but had to wait for someone called 'satan' to approve my membership here... (mistake)

Forgot to welcome you aboard Randy! If you're gonna hang on here at all, post up a thread in the "Intro" section so we can all make fun of you!! :D

(Anyone want a Dorito?)
:lol: