Headliner

Kuruma

Mine's falling down badly, and discolored too cause people kept smoking in the car, so I wanna save up money to get it replaced. Can anyone recommend a place that can do it for a reasonable price, so I can get an idea of how much I need to save?

Sweet. I'll have to give you a call next payday, cause this headliner has been pissing me off for a year. Do you do carpet replacement as well? My carpet isn't so much worn out, but it's more that I'd rather have a black carpet/headliner instead of the whole interior being grey (looking to change the color of the plastic panels in the car too, but that I can do/have been working on for myself.)

I prolly would mess it up if I did it myself, just because of inexperience, so for me, it would be best to pay a professional to do it on a car I'm stuck with until 2006... After all, I'm the one who has to look at it while driving to work :D

Originally posted by Ridenred27:

damn dave you must not want scott to make any money. that is a real fair price and kurma wont have to get his hands dirty or risk messing anything up. graemlins/nonono.gif

just read the first post and replied. take it to scott he does good work.

Originally posted by Kuruma:

I prolly would mess it up if I did it myself, just because of inexperience, so for me, it would be best to pay a professional to do it on a car I'm stuck with until 2006... After all, I'm the one who has to look at it while driving to work :D

just don't look in the rear view mirror. :D