Supercharger for cobra

yellowsnake

i ran into u one time and i told u to give me 30 min and u said now and then by the time i had got on here and found out who u was it was too late b/c i started pulling my motor out. and i'll race about anyone. lose or win i tried to get corey to race a while back and we never hooked up and now where all gonna race in about a month or so

wana join theres 3 of us maybe 4 if austin gets something.

Yellowsnake- I was not being sarcastic I was just saying "yeah sure" about we can race. Shaun has either the Procharger or the Vortech. He said that he is getting a full tubular suspension, and forging his engine with ported head and getting cams he is also looking for the 10's. Brandons car is almost done and it supposed to go 11.90's on motor from what he said. I think it is a 351 if I am not mistaken. Do u still have your 4:56's in? But yes... me you and Shaun will have to line up. As for 3 weeks No my car will not be ready and I doubt Shauns will be either and I know the weather wont be. Hell I still have to get my tranny fixed.

still havein tranny problems? i'll sell ya a t-45 if your interested. i got me a tko 600 for my car. no 4.56 went 4.10 b/c of the supercharger. i might still need to go 390 or 373 depends on how my car runs. as for lining up maybe in like a month and a half or 2 months. depends on the weather b/c we all know if you dont like it you can wait 5 mins b/c it will change.

True about the weather. I am going to try and have the factory fix that tranny first beacsue there is a TSB out on it it so I will go that route first. I have looked at those TKO 600's let me know how you like it. With your suspensoin mods I think you will be fine with 4:10's. Are you still gonna be on Nitto DR's?

lol on the blow up. it should hold it. you go wet or dry? also interested in a c&l mass air calibrated for 24lb injectors? if so i'm selling mine b/c it wont work w/ the charger. its only got about 4000 miles o0n it. it will help out lots with ur cold air.

Nah I dont have it hooked up yet. I just bought a truck to drive everyday, so once I get the tranny fixed then I will start deciding on who I will have hook it up and who I will have tune it. Thanks on the way it sounds. Bye the way what are you leaning torwards Vette, TA, GTO, SS??