Supercharger for cobra

yellowsnake

Puttin a supercharger on my 98 cobra. upgrading to 42lb injectors. Does anyone know if my C&L mass air will work with the charger. i know i need to have it recalibrated for 42lb injectors but would i be better off selling my c&l or and buying a lighting or keeping it?

got rid of it b/c after i rebuilt my motor the set up i'm running is for charger not spray and i'm gonna be running 10lbs. wantin to get in the 10's but who knows. i have the charger just need to figure out the mass air shit b/c i've heard different things about them and i'm gonna be ordering it today. hopefully i'll be dyno tuneing by next weekend or the weekend after. You still up for later on this year corey??

Dwane,

What else do you have done to the motor besides the blower? I have the LMAF's for under $200 out the door. Also have dyno time for next Saturday if you choose:) Our car runs 10.71 in the 1/4 on the motor (360cu.in.)...what sort of suspension/chassis are you running?

Warmest Regards,

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

got rid of it b/c after i rebuilt my motor the set up i'm running is for charger not spray and i'm gonna be running 10lbs. wantin to get in the 10's but who knows. i have the charger just need to figure out the mass air shit b/c i've heard different things about them and i'm gonna be ordering it today. hopefully i'll be dyno tuneing by next weekend or the weekend after. You still up for later on this year corey??

Yeah sure. What is your engine setup besides the charger?

Originally posted by corysmach1:

Yeah sure. What is your engine setup besides the charger?

lololololololol.......think i'm full of shit...lolol...guess u'll have to wait and c. as for the motor i put all forged rods, pistons, crankshaft, ported heads with shm blower cams, ported intake, and have sub frame connectors, ebach drag springs, kyb adj shocks, struts, upper and lower control arms and thats about it for the suspension. and corey when u wantin to run that car of yours i'll have it completly done in 3 weeks.

some bolt-ons nothing too major....I guess Lambert put a S/C on his car too and want to race cory. You three should all line up together, would make a great video!!

FYI - I am Cory's borther and he dosen't get on here often thats why I am replying. I am sure he will chime in when he gets on.

he was suppose to do that about 2 years ago after i beat him but oh well. you know which one he put on his car? as for liing the 3 of us up i'd be kool with that. if your brother hasn't put nos on his car and wants it tell him to look me up b/c i still have my old one and it would fit his car and i also have a set of cams that would give his car a little more if he's interested.

Originally posted by 2000silvergtp:

some bolt-ons nothing too major....I guess Lambert put a S/C on his car too and want to race cory. You three should all line up together, would make a great video!!

Yes it would make a good video. I volunteer to film it from infront of them. tongue.gif