Hillary is done

SAMBUSA

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QFT. Every political discussion on this board ends in disaster....

+ 1 on that shit Pedro.... Well that is unless we're talking about the election of the Great Pedro Sanchez.

Pedro: Do you think people will vote for me?

Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes! I'd vote for you.

Pedro: Like what are my skills?

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

Now we have to get rid of OSAMA HUSSEIN. I mean Obama bin ladin...Oops, I mean OBAMA. :dunno::nono:

Yes, let's perpetuate prejuduce, GREAT IDEA, why didn't I think of that?:slap:

how about disagreeing on policies, agendas and issues, rather than attacking a man over something he has ABSOLUTELY no control over...(His heritage/linneage/race/name)

so the man's father was of muslim descent, should that be used against him?

I don't agree with him, i'm not voting for him, but it's NOT because of his name or his race, it's because I disagree with his policy proposals...

Edit: Mag beat me to it...

What is with the belaboring of the whole Obama / Osama Hussein name thing?

#1) It's old, and IMHO childish

#2) It has no logical connection to any argument for or against Obama as a candidate

#3) I don't understand whether people are doing it just to be a dig on Obama and his supporters, or they actually and honestly stereotype individuals based on their names (or what their names sound like)?

Yes, let's perpetuate prejuduce, GREAT IDEA, why didn't I think of that?:slap:

how about disagreeing on policies, agendas and issues, rather than attacking a man over something he has ABSOLUTELY no control over...(His heritage/linneage/race/name)

so the man's father was of muslim descent, should that be used against him?

I don't agree with him, i'm not voting for him, but it's NOT because of his name or his race, it's because I disagree with his policy proposals...

I agree with you and JRMMiii completely. The whole Osama/Obama joke is old and childish.

yeah set aside the fact that Obama is his last name so it should be Hussein Obama.

No one ever mentions his evil first name and it didn't even happen when taking a stab at his name in this thread. You know the one, Barack. That might be because it is of HEBREW origin and we wouldn't want to mention that...oh no.

yeah set aside the fact that Obama is his last name so it should be Hussein Obama.

No one ever mentions his evil first name and it didn't even happen when taking a stab at his name in this thread. You know the one, Barack. That might be because it is of HEBREW origin and we wouldn't want to mention that...oh no.

understood, but still pointless, his name could be Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler, or Vin Diesel, it doesnt matter...

what matters is where he stands on the issues...

understood, but still pointless, his name could be Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler, or Vin Diesel, it doesnt matter...

I agree. Just pointing out that while they where being childish they were also being hypocrites.

absolutely you are 1000000% correct because no polition has ever changed their stance on issues or made promises that they dont keep.

Freudian Slip there? Why'd you lump Vin Diesel in with Stalin and Hitler? You must have an axe to grind with that dude:lol::lol:

And @ fusion...We can't say his first name, people might get him confused with another Brak

brak.gif

Freudian Slip there? Why'd you lump Vin Diesel in with Stalin and Hitler? You must have an axe to grind with that dude:lol::lol:

And @ fusion...We can't say his first name, people might get him confused with another Brak

brak.gif

Vin Diesel should be shot for making "The Pacifier", just like Samuel Jackson should be shot for making "Snakes on a Plane." :)

brak.gif

I'd vote for Brak! :lol:

Vin Diesel should be shot for making "The Pacifier", just like Samuel Jackson should be shot for making "Snakes on a Plane." :)

Hollywood is full of money grubbin whores.

Why should the choices of these "artists" surprise you?

"I'M SICK OF THESE MUTHERFUKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN PLANE":nono:

Nope......I wouldn't vote for anyone with those names either! ;)

Clinton has stated that she wants the VP position. God help us. Those 2 get in and we'll lose our guns for sure

Don't worry they won't take your guns. The SCOTUS has already decided that you can keep them for now. And soon enough in Ohio you will be able to unload your weapons in joyful glee when someone enters your house illegally.