Lucky's tonight (Sunday 7-17), 10:45PM.

Trouble Maker

I've talked to quite a few people who've said 'maybe'. Hopefully we can get a few people out there. I'm bored and want to go hang out and grab a few beers. They have a nice patio too.

Post if you're coming because this isn't for sure yet unless I can get a few more people to commit. I'm not going there alone.

FYI, Lucky's is in the shopping complex on the corner of Roberts Rd. and Rome-Hilliard Rd. in Hilliard.

Map

http://www.google.com/maps?li=lmr&hl=en&q=lucky%27s+loc:+Hilliard,+OH+43026&num=10&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&ll=40.003479,-83.151498&spn=0.04734288842199419,0.061798095703125

Any questions feel free to call me.

[ 18. July 2005, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Trouble Maker ]

Oh, to give everyone ample driving time I'll check this post at 9:30 to see if anyone's posted. If I've heard from anyone or if anyone post, we are good to go. If not, I'm going to call it off so don't expect people to be there if you don't post. I'll post back at 9:30 to let everyone know for sure! graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by The Truth:

wtf you noob, wednesday is half price pizza night

Sorry, I forgot when we talked the other day that it's a friends b-day that night. We already have plans to go out. I swear I'll be there next Wednesday! You know I'm a fat man at heart, I can't pass up those pizzas unless I have to, and I gots to.