Will Anyone Be out Tonight?????

Crash1647545504

I should be out. Yeah last nite was a rice fest, it blew trying to get a good run in. I would like to get some runs in with some people to see where I stand.

Ricochet...wanna run?

Bucky...We've got the same platform somewhat, wanna play?

Hope to see some people I know out tonight and I can get some clean runs in. If you see a dark red GTP w/ a "Baby On Board!" sticker, it's me! smile.gif

Guest racinbird
Originally posted by neonkiller:

I went out last nite with my new ecu, Yeah no one was out , I'm itchin to try out my new stuff,!

Yo Rane nice meeting you man!

Saw and heard you drive by hooters a few times last night, shoulda stopped by Geeros lot, I woulda tried out my new cam with you.

Originally posted by BAM6I4:

I should be out. Yeah last nite was a rice fest, it blew trying to get a good run in. I would like to get some runs in with some people to see where I stand.

Ricochet...wanna run?

Bucky...We've got the same platform somewhat, wanna play?

Hope to see some people I know out tonight and I can get some clean runs in. If you see a dark red GTP w/ a "Baby On Board!" sticker, it's me! smile.gif

I'd win tongue.gif , but probably not tonight. I just put the stock PCM back in my car to see if this in-tents pcm is hosing my shifting. I probably won't do any playing of any sort tonight.

Originally posted by racinbird:

Saw and heard you drive by hooters a few times last night, shoulda stopped by Geeros lot, I woulda tried out my new cam with you.

SUre smile.gif I will be out sat night hopefully next weekend, weather permitting :confused: But i left hooters pretty fast some guy in a mustang gt was doin burnouts and shit and revving his engne by where we were eating on the patio, I chased him down to see if we wanted to run a lil vw golf, He was hesitant .He said no i dont under stand why you would rev ur engine do burnouts right next to other cars then choke when someone ask's you to run graemlins/cry.gif It was an o4 it sounded nice but i really wanted to see what my ecu could do.