Cruzin Tonight with 441 WHP

yotaman88210

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing Matt (Eatonup). Maybe you can tag along as well, with yours. We are still in need of getting a couple good runs in.

Originally posted by boostin-gsx:

and like i said were just out for fun too, no hard feelings. But ill let him know once he gets his clutch cause its slipping like crazy.

Sounds good man. No hard feelings here either. The vid was good. Impressive cars. I take it their all around here, Columbus. Good luck with your setup and hope to see you out sometime.

Ow WOW I missed aLot!!!! you guys are tearing the shit outta each other on here....WTF we are all out to have a good time....AWD FWD RWD who fucking cares... either way good time and we will all be cruizin in the future for sure... DAMN some people take this board way outta porportion, Honestly!! Having fun is what it is all about

Guest Pimpin' the Jag
i want to see the video...i had to sit in the back and hold on to the seat on 270...that was pretty hard but i would like to see the teg get stomped b/c its the fastest thing i've been in for a while....by the way im back on the site(took about a 6ish month break after i totaled my bike)

Guest shimmy

qb]

Sounds good man. No hard feelings here either. The vid was good. Impressive cars. I take it their all around here, Columbus. Good luck with your setup and hope to see you out sometime. [/QB]

Yeah they're all done by slowmotion. The neon was slowmotions co-owners daily driver. Its over on westerville rd.

somebody take the keyboard away from timmy.

tim i dont mean to be dispectful but your gonna lose...you an absolubly ZERO track time absolutly ZERO seat time in your car.....and dont say your gonna beat a seasoned guy at the track. your gonna end up just like ben.....killed.

NO MORE TRYING TO RACE A CAR THAT DOESNT EVEN RUN IT MAKES TOU LOOK LIKE A MORON

this thread sucks monkey penis without a vid....honeslty thats just my theory i think.

Originally posted by criitter7:

somebody take the keyboard away from timmy.

tim i dont mean to be dispectful but your gonna lose...you an absolubly ZERO track time absolutly ZERO seat time in your car.....and dont say your gonna beat a seasoned guy at the track. your gonna end up just like ben.....killed.

NO MORE TRYING TO RACE A CAR THAT DOESNT EVEN RUN IT MAKES TOU LOOK LIKE A MORON

this man needs a prize for the final statement!!!

Guest shimmy
To make brian happy i was just messing around about racing my car i was just joking cause i like messing with my bro about him not getting traction.

Originally posted by Im Josh:

i want to see the video...i had to sit in the back and hold on to the seat on 270...that was pretty hard but i would like to see the teg get stomped b/c its the fastest thing i've been in for a while....by the way im back on the site(took about a 6ish month break after i totaled my bike)

holy shit fear the green wing

damn josh you were out the other night? i didn't see you any, you still working at your dads? i'll have to stop by and say hi

Guest shimmy
hey, this is ben im under tims name but look all i have to say is it was fun even though i got stomped but who care it was one race there will be more im still building and would love to continue to race u guys and also please everyone stop talking for me unless i know about it i mean that why that race happen to be honest i wasnt ready yet and i didnt know about anything until lynn came up to me but anyways if i have somthing to say i will i appriate people trying to make me look better and say excuses for me but i lost fair and sqaure end of story lynn keep in touch we will have to race again and ill be the one this time to tell u. u guys all have nice cars for sure!

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

no i wasn't out the other night...yes i still have the wing hehe...dad sold the shop so i'll have to meet up w/ you at a meet.

i think this thread is dead....