Trails on wednesday

Guest Dark_Viper01

Guest Dark_Viper01
This wednesday at trails is bracket racing (a.k.a. handcap racing) so even if your car is slow you have no excuse not to show up. gates open at 4, racing starts at 7 time in between is used for practace runs. price is $12 for racers and $10 for spectators. there where a lot of cars last week so show up early, you want to get as many practace runs in as possable before you have to dile in your expected time. I'm gonna be there, hope to see some CR guys there, it's a lot of fun.

Guest Dark_Viper01
sorry, for some reson I thought gates open at 4, guess they do open at 5, the guy will just look at the car, if it's not leaking a lot he probably won't see it, but if it's bad I wouldn't even drive it. The track wasn't great last week , but that was the first week they where open, and I'm shure it will get better. as far as dates and prices here is the link http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/general-admission.html hope to see some of you there, anyone have an idea for a meating place, maybe around 4:00 or 4:30 The Pilot truck stop at exit 122 could be a good meating place, they have a large lot and are not busy at that time of day.

Originally posted by Tractor:

I'm intested. I"m not clear on the rules from the trails website. How much of an inspection is done. I don't wanna go out there a find that I need some shit I ain't got.

basic NHRA rules.

-no leaks, battery must be secure.

-less than 14.0 need a helmet, (roll bar for verts)

-D/S loop if you are running sticky tires.

-roll bar in hard tops if less than 12.0

Guest Dark_Viper01

looks like it's gonna be a good day today afterall, see you guys there. I'll be there hopefully around 5 when the gates open. Unless someone comes up with a meating place,then I'll try to be there. graemlins/thumb.gif

[ 14. April 2004, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Dark_Viper01 ]

Originally posted by I.F.H.A.P.:

Ill a guy in a silver supra with yellow shirt on oh and im a huge guy with bald head lol.

I think i saw you on westerville rd today around 1pm. Silver Supra with a body kit and a big FMIC(maybe not the same one). By the way me and my cousin are going to trails too. smile.gif

Guest Dark_Viper01
I was there, the track was horible, the left lane was so much slower than the right lane. I did get in 6 runs before we even started the brakets. Only made it to the second round of brakets though.

Guest lustful
last year i had issues with the right lane being slower than the left... made my best passes ever on the left... however it did get repaved. how is it so far?? it was slick as hell at the light last time i was there