weds, 13th eagles pizza

Adam

Guest rocafella
first off....i heard theres some real faggots that work at eagles and second off for the record marc is a total cum dumpster who smells like someone took a shit on a burning tire than put it out with rat piss. he loves the cock and does the worst rick james impression i ever heard...and somehow i love this motherfucker like a brother.

Originally posted by Capital City Hate Core:

first off....i heard theres some real faggots that work at eagles and second off for the record marc is a total cum dumpster who smells like someone took a shit on a burning tire than put it out with rat piss. he loves the cock and does the worst rick james impression i ever heard...and somehow i love this motherfucker like a brother.

Uhhhh you gay or something, eat dick if so.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Directions from 23?

-Marc

you can go two ways

161 east to hamilton road exit then a left on dublin granville road (old 161)

take that into new albany and turn left on reynoldsburg new albany road

or

270 south to broad st exit go east on broad towards newark

turnn left on reynoldsburg new albany road

drive 5-10 minutes eagles is on the right hand side just past the NAPD

Originally posted by Capital City Hate Core:

wow stay the fuck out of this thread unless you are going, and if you are, don't

Marc: I would take 23 to 270 east, then to 161 east, but don't get off at Hamilton Road. Keep going, past the New Albany Road exit, until you get to the Johnstown/New Albany exit (Route 62). Turn right at the exit/light and go 1/2 mile into town, Eagle's is at the first stoplight on the righthand corner.

Originally posted by B DUBS:

Uhhhh you gay or something, eat dick if so.

Originally posted by Waiting for Car Enthusiast:

wow stay the fuck out of this thread unless you are going, and if you are, don't

I think what he meant to say was:

Marc = 98% graemlins/gay.gif

But he's a noob and got silly with it. I approve of his attendance, if he can get there.