Thursday

Dave1647545494

Originally posted by Default:

I'm not going anywhere near a bar.

Have you ever seen or been to this place before? I'm guessing that's a big fat NO.

It has a bar in it, just like most restaurants. Unlike most, this bar and most everything surrounding it are over 100 years old. They make 12 different kinds of beer. They have very good food, ranging in price from the low $10 range a plate to the high $20's for the Rock Fillet. BTW, the Rock Fillet is one of the best stakes I've ever had. They have two pool tables that you can play on that are over 100 years old. They have one of the most beautiful pieces of stained glass that I have ever seen. It's truly a dining experience and not just a restaurant.

Best of all you won't leave there smelling like smoke.

Sounds like a bar to me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Neo:

Have you ever seen or been to this place before? I'm guessing that's a big fat NO.

It has a bar in it, just like most restaurants. Unlike most, this bar and most everything surrounding it are over 100 years old. They make 12 different kinds of beer. They have very good food, ranging in price from the low $10 range a plate to the high $20's for the Rock Fillet. BTW, the Rock Fillet is one of the best stakes I've ever had. They have two pool tables that you can play on that are over 100 years old. They have one of the most beautiful pieces of stained glass that I have ever seen. It's truly a dining experience and not just a restaurant.

Best of all you won't leave there smelling like smoke.

Sounds like a bar to me. :rolleyes:

I've been there. I meant i didn't want to go ut in a snowstorm and drink and then have to drive home

graemlins/chillpill.gif