NMRA @ Hooters tonight

BlackC50

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

you know, to show some mustang owners a real car :eek:graemlins/burnout.gif;)

-Marc

I may do the same in my Corolla. graemlins/trout.gif:rolleyes::Dgraemlins/burnout02.gif

My brother(corysmach1) and I were there. It stopped raining about 630. it was pretty cool, not as good as last year though. Almost saw a fight!!!! woo hoo that what happens when the hill jacks come.

Originally posted by Foo Lights:

Yay, NMRA.

Too bad it's shitty out, some of us could show these 03 Cobras what a supercharged V8 is <u>really</u> about ;)

Odd, I thought that Kevins car with a pully and exhaust was trapping right along with your beast :confused::eek::D

Jack Pee, since you have never seen my car, hold your un-educated and ignorant opinions to yourself you disgusting little pervert graemlins/slap.gifgraemlins/banned.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Odd, I thought that Kevins car with a pully and exhaust was trapping right along with your beast :confused::eek::D

Yeah, that was before ;)

BTW, Kev has a lot more than just the pulley and exhaust tongue.gif

Originally posted by Foo Lights:

Yay, NMRA.

Too bad it's shitty out, some of us could show these 03 Cobras what a supercharged V8 is <u>really</u> about ;)

I'll have to hunt ya down so you can show me one day Ant.--if I ever get this dam house o/o the way