CiCi's Pizza - 11/6

MrMeanGreen

http://cicispizza.know-where.com/cicispizza/cgi/site?site=00438&address=

How about 8pm? This place is badass for those who have never been to one.

$3.99 includes all-you-can-eat with 20+ types of pizza, different types of pasta/sauces, different types of salads, etc.

Anyone interested? I'm thinking if we have good turnouts to start meeting at CiCi's on Saturday nights since they're located all over Columbus and we could go to them on a rotating schedule.

Originally posted by Neo:

He posted about tomorrow and open up the link for the location. I think it's safe to assume that tonight is Mr.Gero's like normal.

D'oh! graemlins/slap.gif I wasn't paying attention to the date! I'm not usually able to make it out on Saturday nights, but that really sounds like fun!

I have never been but I'm game. I usally hang out with the g/f on Sat.'s,, I'll tell her I'm gonna take her out for dinner and roll up to CiCi's,,,,,,,what,,,, I'm still taking her out to eat right? Killing two birds with one stone.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

damn I'd love to go but the g/f is bitching about us spending time together. I'll try to knock her out and drag her along

Brian do what I'm doing. Tell her your gonna take her out to eat and go to CiCi's. When you show up act supprised, you may not get any that night, I'm sure I won't but oh well.

Originally posted by CR Caddy:

That would kick ass! I like Cici's. Which one tonight?

What the Hell!? No one was there! I waited around for 2 hours! LOL!

I will see you all there SATURDAY!

Sorry Ron, had to do it! LOL!

Originally posted by clayton006:

I'm gonna be bored all day long, I'd like to go, but I just joined and my car is totally fugly!

You guys have fun

Clay, have at it. We don't give a shit about what your car looks like, as long as you enjoy having one.

And there's a CR member with a '94 TA that looks like a lego set. Come out :D

Cool,

Only reason I said anything about the car is that a board I used to belong to invited me to a outing and my top is kinda not lookin too well and after being there for 5 minutes I left, too uncomfortible with people making fun of my top???

(It's not like it's a huge deal... but people made it that way???)

I might just have to stop by then.