Bowling monday 10-2am $9 with shoes

TurboRust

we go bowling every monday at western lanes since mrmeaner turned us on to the place. Its cheap and for those who care, you can smoke its not affected by the ban. Anyways I usually go with about 5 other people, this week I believe Dave(OG) and Matt(BAM614) are gonna make it out. anyone else wants to come we meet up on the east side around 930 or you can meet us there. need directions lemme know

Derek

Originally posted by O.G.:

Bowling was a good time its worth the drive out.

C ya next monday

+1

The true highlight of the night was seeing Nick (MRMEANER) get hit on by a 50 year(very drunk)old busty black lady. It's still sucks what happened to your car, but at least she let you feel her boobies:) imfao

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

+1

The true highlight of the night was seeing Nick (MRMEANER) get hit on by a 50 year(very drunk)old busty black lady. It's still sucks what happened to your car, but at least she let you feel her boobies:) imfao

explain, but sounds like a fun night, would like to make it out but its a school night, but on spring break I could make it out some evening

Originally posted by StreetRacer434:

explain, but sounds like a fun night, would like to make it out but its a school night, but on spring break I could make it out some evening

Me and Megan were just sitting there talking about something... i thnk bikes... and this older black lady just walks up and starts talking to us. I could smell the Jager on her... she was toasted. So she tries to kneel down and to give herself some extra support, she puts her hand on my leg and megans leg... then proceeds to get a little to close to my middle leg (haha had to use that) real quick. So she just starts babbeling, tries on my shades, thought my Machanix gloves said MalcomX and all this shit. Then for some reason i told her i built engines and she asked me to fix her car. I as like uhhhhhhh... so she grabbed my hand and like pulled it right up to her boob and held it there...at this point, i was the dog that didnt want to be pulled on the leash and was trying everything to get away. So i told her that i didnt do OEM stuff and she let go. The ladie just would not leave though... freaked me the fuck out.