Probetalk/CT/Ohio hondas/Ohiorides/Cbus DSM meet december 19th!!!

Guest 1QWKEVO

Guest 1QWKEVO

So heres the deal

From JP....

As the president of the Columbus Probe club, im having a meet on Sunday december 19th. im going to extend the invite out to my buddies here at Columbus DSM so hopefully u guys can meet some new faces to the car scene

heres a detailed description with ALL the info!

DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DATE: SUNDAY DECEMBER 19, 2004!

FROM THE NORTH Take Route 71 S to 270 E/ 270 S, and get off at the Morse Road exit and turn right. Go through 2 stoplights and it is on your right, you CANT MISS IT.

FROM THE SOUTH Take Route 71 N to the 270 E/ 270 N exit. get off at the morse road exit. and turn LEFT. go through 2-3 stoplights and it is on the right.. you CANT MISS IT.

HERES THE MAP!

if you dont think you can find it then here is the ADDRESS so you can mapquest it!

3840 Morse Rd

Columbus, OH 43231

TIME: IM GOING TO SAY AROUND 3-4 PM, PLEASE DONT BE LATE SO WE DONT LEAVE YOU!

AGENDA: After meeting at around 3-4 PM, and hangin out for a bit, then we can make our way to the Easton parking garage where we will then go to JAX GRILL.

After dinner is over, then we can head on downstairs to the famous GAMEWORKS and you guys can play all of the newest hottest arcade games out, and theres a live bar, and HUGE screen TV's all over the place so im sure everyone will have fun..

IF AT ALL YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME my cell # is 614 - 206 - 2895, and my name is Jon Paul

hopefully we can get some DSM guys out there and meet some new faces and just flat out have a great time

Post in this thread if your interested in comin out! or AIM me @ Snowbrder9999 and i can throw u on the list of attendees

HE is trying to get a big Central Ohio meet together. we both think itd be great to see all the different types of cars, personalities and views on tuning a car get together....

Billy

Guest SilverProbeGT-ZE