Come race at MCIR

Dr. Pomade

EvoRx7man (Andrew) has rented MCIR for Wednesday, October 6 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Openings are still available.

There will be relatively few cars there - probably in the area of 20 to 30. This will be an opportunity to get in as many passes as your little heart desires. :cool:

Cost will be around $60. The more cars that register, the less the cost. If you pay, and there's money left over, then you get money back (i.e., no one's making money on this - we just want to cover the cost of the track rental).

I'd like to see a good CR turnout. I know there's several very track-worthy cars on this board. All of you can show up and drag my 13-second Cobra down the 1320. smile.gif

This is meant to be a laid-back, fun affair. No hustling, no haggling, just a few quick cars getting to run without fear of legal persecution. :cool:

PM me or Andrew if interested.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Spectators are free I assume?

Yup.

Originally posted by Buck531:

I'd rather race on a dirt 1/4 track graemlins/jerkit.gif

Well, unfortunately, no one has rented out a dirt 1/4 track for our private and unlimited use. When they do, though, I'll be sure and let them know that you're interested. In the meantime, I guess all of the genuine racing enthusiasts will make due with what's available.

Originally posted by Venomss:

EvoRx7man (Andrew) has rented MCIR for Wednesday, October 6 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm. Openings are still available.

There will be relatively few cars there - probably in the area of 20 to 30. This will be an opportunity to get in as many passes as your little heart desires. :cool:

Cost will be around $60. The more cars that register, the less the cost. If you pay, and there's money left over, then you get money back (i.e., no one's making money on this - we just want to cover the cost of the track rental).

I'd like to see a good CR turnout. I know there's several very track-worthy cars on this board. All of you can show up and drag my 13-second Cobra down the 1320. smile.gif

This is meant to be a laid-back, fun affair. No hustling, no haggling, just a few quick cars getting to run without fear of legal persecution. :cool:

PM me or Andrew if interested.

Aahahah 13 second cobra.. right smile.gif If you aren't in the low 12's you got a lemon (that's accounting for the mods you did hehe)

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by doggunracing:

In, is there a caravan?

Probably not, considering you are the only person from CR that I have received money from. I would appriciate some CR participation. This is a private track rental, I dont want everyone to just come and watch without any participation.

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by doggunracing:

Actually, I saw it on RC first, but I guess I haven't made an official gathering... yet.

Yes, I will post a cruise and meeting place on RC tuesday.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Well, unfortunately, no one has rented out a dirt 1/4 track for our private and unlimited use. When they do, though, I'll be sure and let them know that you're interested. In the meantime, I guess all of the genuine racing enthusiasts will make due with what's available. [/QB]

actually, I was referring as to how the track sucks. However, I own a slow car, so it doesn't matter to you. But that's the point I was making.

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by 98.9% stock:

Quit the snide replies.

Andrew, please post the meeting spot on CR too incase spectators and/or late shows who wanna race would like to cruise up too.

Thanks smile.gif

No problem..

Exit 17b off of 270,Route 33- get off at the Avery-Murfield Rd. exit, take a right..then at the second light make a left and you will see the Kroger and my smurf colored vehicle. Be there at 4:30 sharp for the cruise. If u cant make it, I will catch u at the track.

Andrew

• 4 weeks later...