gettin a little cold out

Guest PiNk 240 GirL

Guest PiNk 240 GirL
ok well im new and stuff, and this may sound like a dumbass question to everyone but... what does everyone do up here as far a meets and stuff when it gets cold and winter comes? down where i live we just meet up for dinner every once n a while. but i didnt know if u guys have indoor meets or what? so can someone post up w/ some info? thanks!!! ;)

Guest stevil
Originally posted by PiNk 240 GirL:

down where i live we just meet up for dinner every once n a while.

Same thing, we go indoors in the winter. Applebees and such places, whatever people post.

Originally posted by PiNk 240 GirL:

ok well im new and stuff, and this may sound like a dumbass question to everyone but... what does everyone do up here as far a meets and stuff when it gets cold and winter comes? down where i live we just meet up for dinner every once n a while. but i didnt know if u guys have indoor meets or what? so can someone post up w/ some info? thanks!!! ;)

Bit curious myself, where is it you tend to go more often, Dayton or Cincinatti?

Also, this thread has kinda given me a hankerin for some Applebees....

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

we still meet every friday its just colder and we go snowtubing instead of racing smile.gif

60mph on a tube in the snow is fun well unless you fall off then its funny....

that sounds swesome

Guest PiNk 240 GirL
Originally posted by BrockSamson:

Bit curious myself, where is it you tend to go more often, Dayton or Cincinatti?

Also, this thread has kinda given me a hankerin for some Applebees....

i usually go to more dayton meets... im in between both of them but just choose dayton. graemlins/thumb.gif

any time you feel like meeting up with people, just make a post about it. Just make sure it's far enough in advance that people will see it in time

If you are inbetween c-bus and cinnci, the sawmill applebees would be fairly accesable for you, and it's one of our standard meeting places. If you can come up with another idea, I'm sure we would be all for it.