Norwalk Oct. 22!!!!!

Guest My12SecGT

Guest PiNk 240 GirL

hmm i would like to just come up and watch. is their any way i can do that. if i absolutly have to run a car. i guess i can run my 02 cavlier :rolleyes:

damn i need to get my ass in gear w/ my 240. graemlins/doh.gif

Umm first off why do you always have a rude comment towards me everytime I post Adam.. cause I dont know who you are and I dont know if your joking or what... but first off if your not joking.. then its not funny.. I have had about every last bit of bullshit I can handle right now.. talking shit to a person whos car is broke isnt cool.. for one that car is down for about the next two months getting its cage and a few other things.. so if you thinking I would be embarressed.. then lets run Ill show ya just how embarressed you'll be when I put about 10 on ya in one gear.. so lets see...

if you are joking then let people know... But not cool right now at all. That car cutting out at 4800rpm laid down 542rwhp on 11-12 lbs of boost.. so I wouldnt say much considering its one of the highest HP cars on here.. and never got a good run last year cause I didnt get any good passes in it or get time to get used to it so anyways..

amy, i have met you before, and we made fun of each other almost everytime you have been out, just figured a little ribbing on the board would be no different, actually i think everything i have ever posted towards you has been joking around, everyone i have met up here is the same way, i know you car has had some rough things here recently. Most everyone here out runs my TA that is sorta the joke, and heck i'll race ya, no one has ever had much trouble getting me to race, and even after you put your 10 on me in 1 gear i will still talk trash, that just the way i roll baby

:D smiley added so you know i am joking, don't worry you will catch on to jokes sometime

sorry last night just was a really horrible night.. and I have the worst memory of anyone on earth... I wasnt trying to be mean but I have been having everyone make fun of poor Betty and some of them really meaning it.. I mean wow its life.. but after finding out its gonna be down for a couple more months and more money out just didnt make my day... so sorry hun didnt mean to come off rude.. just I am really ready to kill that car.... I hate mustangs! I want my trans ams back... yours for sale? lol (yeah just add a smiley next time for the blonde to know your jokin...lol)

Guest Elinar Longsight
Sorry to be off-topic...but Amy, how are you racing at the COFBA Track day? You are not on the list and not on the waiting list as far as I can tell. Just wanted to make sure you knew that you have to be on the list in order to race. If you want on the list contact Steve aka Hoosier Daddy to be put on the waiting list.

Oh no hun... Im not racing Im going to watch...I loved it last year.. even though I didnt get to race cause the car was broke then and is broke again..(nothing changes..lol) But just watching..sorry bout that... :)

Thanks!