Poker Wed. 23rd

Crash1647545504

Split from other thread.

Jon's house Dj, Eli, Jesse, a few of Jon's friends, and I are playing.

Buy in the past couple of days as been $10 or $20 in chips, however...

IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING IN $10 TO START DO NOT BRING $20 BILL's!!!!! BRING CHANGE!!!!!. Trying to give everyone change with 10 people that have all 20's is a little difficult.

I'd like to come - things worked out and now it looks like I can make myself available.

Jon, send me a PM with directions to your place (from Polaris), or at least with your address.

What time is this getting started? Given my schedule for the next day, I'd like to get started earlier rather than later.

Also, I have a fairly decent poker table - it seats 10, has a nice playing surface, is padded, and has cup holders. I can bring it over, but, if I have to cut out early, then you'd have to hold the table at your place until I can come back for it or you bring it back to my place.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Hold on a second, if I remember correctly, I believe that you have lost to me the last two times we've played...

-Marc

This mabye but the 241358742 times before, when you did'nt get lucky.

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

I have chips, too. Should I bring those?

It couldn't hurt. I'm sure DJ will bring his set of 600 chips, but there's no saying how many people will actually show up.

I talked to Jon just now because I wasn’t sure when everything was starting and he said around 7. I'll prob. show a bit early to help setup everything. If you're coming please be there on time. It sucks to say we are starting around 7 and we don't get started until 8 because of a few slackers. See you guys there then. graemlins/thumb.gif

A word to the wise; don't drink the drinks I'm making unless you want to take a cab home. :D

[ 23. March 2005, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Neo ]

Originally posted by Theoretic:

I get off work at 6, I have to run home take a shower and change, so I'll be there very close to 7.

Cool, I'm not sweating a few minutes here or there, but It just sucks to be staled for half an hour waiting on people. Plus it's completely understandable why you might be late. Some people seem to show up late just because... they don't own a watch, don't care, take three hours to shower, I don't know?

Originally posted by Orion:

who likes poker at jons house?

i do.

jon and eli both have really bad beat stories now, as well. (sorry jon)

Fuck you couch, expletive!!! :cool:

Hey man, thats poker... you hit your 13% odds, happens all the time. You're definitely welcome at my house for cards any time. graemlins/thumb.gif

Hey, forgot to post earlier, I had a nice time last night. It was cool seeing those of you I hadn't seen in a while (e.g., Marc, Ben, Eli, DJ) and meeting those I hadn't met (e.g., Brandon, Jon).

Hope to do it again sometime.

Jon, I'll call you sometime Saturday to arrange a time to pick up that table.