Found a HOTSPOT!

SPLN SUX

Might be old news to others but i found a "new" hot spot for us to hangout at that is already pretty populated.

I decided to take a drive down town since the weather was so nice, and happend to roll up towards campus on High St. On the west side of the street, theres a Taco Bell... IT WAS BOOMIN!

At least 30 cars, and 50-60+ bikes!

I dont know if its a club or just all the hot shots down town gathering on nice nights... but it looked like fun. I didnt know anyone so i just drove by. Looked cool though :D

that is the bike spot and i wouldnt recommend trying to hang out there unless you have a car that can out run a 600

and yes last night i was there with a one other car not 30 cars i was looking for bikes to race most of the cars you saw were actually there for taco bell.

most of the guys there will not race unless you have money and they have been there for years

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Thats a olds school spot I use to hang up there with a guy name jesus you might know him

graemlins/thatfunny.gif

TJ.. I actually busted out loud at work on that one... I got that "what the hell" look from everyone... Classic!!!!