Hello all

jon_SV650

I heard about this site when I bought a 2007 Suzuki SV650 from Honda Northwest yesterday...just wish I could go get it, no thanks to all this rain! Hopefully tomorrow will be nice so I can go pick it up.

This will be my first street bike, I used to have some old hand-me-down bikes a few years ago that I used for trail riding...so I am really excited to get back to riding and get on the road.

...I have a few friends that ride, I will have to get them to join the site, seems like a cool place.

Welcome, feel free to come join us at our bike night on thursday night at lodge bar.

Right, get a new bike, go drink some beer.:cheers:

At least wait until after you drop it for the first time.:cry:

Oh, and welcome, congrats on the new bike. The rain looks like it's clearing out for Thursday so you should be good to go.

i didn't say he had to come drink, you know what happens when you assume things....you look like an ass;)

Oh, and welcome, congrats on the new bike. The rain looks like it's clearing out for Thursday so you should be good to go.

Hehe, yeah I probably wont be there this week, but I will definitely make it sometime.