National Trails

Casper

Let me know if you guys need any help with the chute setup. I have done a bunch of these. Air is the way to go. It is more exspensive but it is the shit. Also if you guys need any suggestions on the cut off switch I can help there too. I have done quite a few of these.

I always hated those springs. They work though. Our air launcer shoots the chute out like 15 feet befor the wind catches it. That is major for us so it does not get caught in the whellie bars. I have seen some nasty crashes because of that. Dragsters really dont have that problem though.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

My battery is in the trunk, Im going to try to pass with a box but w/o a switch. I doubt they will be all that concerned with my lil 4 cyl import.

Let me know what happens. I don't fuggin feel like doing that switch just for a couple runs this year, not going to goto the track everyday to really install one.

Cody

Originally posted by edsihon:

I have a 97 integra and my nitrous is mounted in my trunk. Since i have a hatch back will i still be able to pass tech, or will i need to get some kind of safety thing for it?

Not sure about the hatch but in our Top Sportsman car we have 2 bottles in the pass side of the car and they have to have a vent tube going through the floor to the outside of the car.

• 2 weeks later...