Street legal drags

Buck531

yes, they basically boil down to a test and tune, let me know when your headed up that way, I havent been to the track in a while and i need to makes some passes, oh and the vids, still in progress, i will let ya know if i get em or not, sorry i aint pm'd back, lata bro

Originally posted by EVILGTP98:

yes, they basically boil down to a test and tune, let me know when your headed up that way, I havent been to the track in a while and i need to makes some passes, oh and the vids, still in progress, i will let ya know if i get em or not, sorry i aint pm'd back, lata bro

Loser :D . I was wondering where you were at.

I'm planning on going the 25th (Friday). Let me know if you wanna go.

NICE!!!! :D yeah, i was planning on the 25th but i have previous obligations that i dont think i can budge, so thats more than likely that is out, but any other time, i will probobly go to the next one after that for sure, i will get at ya lata bro

pce

• 4 weeks later...
I have my 96 bird 3800 series v6, caty converter, magnaflow exhaust, and electric exhaust cut out. Just sold my old intake cause im grabbing an slp and i wont have $$ for it for a few weeks. No idea what kinda numbers im running. But stock i could reel in my friends si pretty bad in 3rd.

She has never seen a track, I was gonna go in october when i could get some cooler temperatures.

These v6 f-bodys have major heating difficulties. But I'd make an exception if I found some new people to roll with.

Great to meet those who came out to the track (B.I.G. (notorious?)). Weather was pretty awesome for this time of year just wish I got some better traction. 2.3 60's hurt when you have the power to get 1.9's. I was shooting for 13's but didnt get it. I guess its slick time.

Best time of the night

14.158 @ 100.15 with 2.26 60'