gearhead559 vs. ZYUL8TR

ZYUL8TR

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

he got that jacket at goodwill

I figured as much. But with the frequency that he wears it, I guessed the real bracket racing champ would have called him out by now... smile.gif

-Marc

I have 5 jackets.

1) Points champion at NTR

2) Super Chevy Norwalk winner

3) Super Chevy NTR (Sat bonus race AND Sun race) winner

4) B&M No Box/Box Bonanza winner

and countless plaques, trophies, etc.

George, what do you have? UPC symbols from the 326 cases of Busch Light

Originally posted by ZYUL8TR:

I have 5 jackets.

1) Points champion at NTR

2) Super Chevy Norwalk winner

3) Super Chevy NTR (Sat bonus race AND Sun race) winner

4) B&M No Box/Box Bonanza winner

and countless plaques, trophies, etc.

George, what do you have? UPC symbols from the 326 cases of Busch Light

5 jackets but only 4 listed...Any guesses on what the fifth is? My money is on fastest mouth tongue.gif

-Marc

Guest Removed
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

5 jackets but only 4 listed...Any guesses on what the fifth is? My money is on fastest mouth tongue.gif

-Marc

plus 1

5 jackets but only 4 listed...Any guesses on what the fifth is? My money is on fastest mouth

-Marc

Wow Marc. I am detecting a bit of hatred on your part. Do you NEED to delve into debates with me? I can if you so desire.

To clarify, 3) listed 2 jackets (Sat bonus race AND the Sun race). That was a listing of the events and NOT the jackets. Had I been referencing the jackets, I would have place a number sign on front of each jacket and labeled them #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5. As is, I was merely pointing out the events, and not the jackets themselves.

Wow Marc. I am detecting a bit of hatred on your part. Do you NEED to delve into debates with me? I can if you so desire.

To clarify, 3) listed 2 jackets (Sat bonus race AND the Sun race). That was a listing of the events and NOT the jackets. Had I been referencing the jackets, I would have place a number sign on front of each jacket and labeled them #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5. As is, I was merely pointing out the events, and not the jackets themselves.

Thanks for clearing that up. My head was starting to hurt trying to figure out how you had 5 jackets but only four listed...the scenarios running through my hear were endless!

No NEED to debate you Glenn. I've witnessed your skillz first hand...even when you're wrong you're right! tongue.gif

Take a step back from your computer; carefully now, I dont want you to knock down one of your cubical walls, and take a deep breath. Then type away smile.gif

-Marc

Take a step back from your computer; carefully now, I dont want you to knock down one of your cubical walls, and take a deep breath. Then type away smile.gif

-Marc

Hey Marc, go Steelers!

Hey Marc, go Steelers!

You have no idea how much that pissed me off when they lost. I was sitting at the 50 yard line about 15 rows from the field freezing my ass off! The majority of the crowd pussed out before the very end.

Glenn, it was so cold that my beer would freeze before I could finish it!

-Marc