W. Broad St. near DynoTune

Guest FastSaleen

Guest FastSaleen
Not sure if this has already been posted or not. The Franklin County Sheriff's have been sitting in the parking lot of the Putt-Putt/Driving Range that is next to DynoTune on West Broad Street. I see them there almost daily. That's just west of the Kroger store at Broad St & Galloway Rd. They back in next to the trees away from the driving range's building so you can barely see them. They have been shooting radar in both directions at all times during the day. The speed limit is 45 along there and if you are coming east (their favorite direction to clock you from) you are coming out of a 55 mph zone into the 45 mph about 1 mile before you get to there sitting spot.

Sheriffs are always parked and triggering somewhere between the lot you speak of and about a mile west, in the one blink town of Amity.

If you are out at Brian's (Dynotune Motorsports) getting tuned DO NOT test your car out on West Broad.

It's hilarious that this post is about a speed trap located less than a mile from the notorious, but former speed trap, shithole that is New Rome.

Originally posted by 360 IROC:

you meant to say Alton...

No, i meant Alton-Darby. Alton is further west and goes south of W Broad. Alton-Darby goes north.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/refreshmap.adp?mqmap.x=226&mqmap.y=214&click=center&rand=8847

Alton Darby Creek Rd is the road that runs the west edge of the Thorn Apple Country Club.

Guest aftermidnight
Originally posted by Volvolution:

No, i meant Alton-Darby. Alton is further west and goes south of W Broad. Alton-Darby goes north.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/refreshmap.adp?mqmap.x=226&mqmap.y=214&click=center&rand=8847

Alton Darby Creek Rd is the road that runs the west edge of the Thorn Apple Country Club.

it's a cool road 4sure, but i love 665....nothing like going from grove city to my home town of london. nice straights and some good curves to "drive" on

Guest FastSaleen
Originally posted by Volvolution:

hmmm... when i deliver i never see cops sitting there... i drive pretty fast out to Alton-Darby pretty regularly. Alton Darby is my favorite street :D

I drive by there every day (except Sunday) and almost daily there is a Sheriff sitting there - sometimes 2. You better be careful flying out to Alton-Darby (coincidently the same road that I'm driving to daily). One of these days he will be tucked up by the trees when you blow by.