The spots i know........

Guest Silvrbmw1

Guest Silvrbmw1
Well, i see cops that hang out on route 161 by sunbury road when your heading down 161 from new albany to columbus. they hide out AFTER the exit to get to sunbury rd, but right before the bridge. he's usually there at night, almost every single saturday night after 9 pm. also theres one of those sneaky bastards that hides out on 161 damn near in the ditch tryin to catch the guys that hang out at kmart by auto zone. you get on 161 from westerville rd and he hides out right after "the little bridge" thing, but before strawberry farms. also right across the street in that older housing area. they sit back off of the road and tag people as there heading in towards westerville. dont forget, if you don't have a front license plate on your vehicle, don't worry (not that you would) keep it next to your seat and just stuff it in the front window before he gets a chance to catch up w/ you, if he does at all. when i went to court, the judge specifically said, that it has to be "visible" from the front. or just leave it in there like i usually do.

you have to have the plate secured on the front, you will still get a ticket with it in the front if there are plate mounts. i know from expierience