I 270 Near Hilliard next to the 70east / 70 west split

HURTNEM

Thanks, that's really close to my house so I pass by there all the time. Which way on 270? If it's south (outside lanes) he's a retard becuase there's allways traffic there, usually to much to speed alot anyways. North (inside part of 270) makes more sense, it's pretty free flowing that way and plenty of space to speed (I know, it was basicly clear in the middle of the day once and I got my saturn up to xxx there).

I was traveling 270 south coming from Dublin. There were a ton of cars out but he was clocking cars in the slow lane right before you make the choice to stay on 270 or go 70 east/ west. Scared the heck out of me this morning because after I drove past him I merged on 70 east and after I drove under that bridge and came around the corner there was a cop about 300 feet behind me in traffic putting on his blinker to get behind me. After he got behind me ( Thank GOD there was another silver Mustang next to me just in case his partner had told him he clocked me)he stayed for about 30 seconds then pulled next to me and kept driving toward downtown...