polaris parkway

LJ

Guest infamous me 235

and farther down polaris when it turns into Maxtown... got my first ticket there, its like 45 the whole time then 35, right by Home Depot, he clocks ppl coming from the sunbury way towards home depot behind the line of trees...

the way one got me... he parks on the side streets off of maxtown, with his back of his car towards maxtown, then goes through the 'hood and comes out behind you the next street, thats how he got me, and almost my friend but i told him to slow down right at the street he was on cus thats where he's always at..

lemme check the road he's on (checks ticket hanging up in room) Lake Valley ;) be careful around there

Originally posted by Slower Than YOU:

and farther down polaris when it turns into Maxtown... got my first ticket there, its like 45 the whole time then 35, right by Home Depot, he clocks ppl coming from the sunbury way towards home depot behind the line of trees...

the way one got me... he parks on the side streets off of maxtown, with his back of his car towards maxtown, then goes through the 'hood and comes out behind you the next street, thats how he got me, and almost my friend but i told him to slow down right at the street he was on cus thats where he's always at..

lemme check the road he's on (checks ticket hanging up in room) Lake Valley ;) be careful around there

fun times wasnt it? :cool:tongue.gif

Holiday weeekends, highway patrol sits on either side of the hill just east of 23 (aka Columbus Pike aka High Street.) IIRC, the limit is 45, they'll pull you over at 51. Thanks go out to the guy in the ricey cavalier who just HAD to prove he could pass me there Memorial Day weekend. He got the ticket, I didn't. graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Gi-Joe:

doing that for years, there always out, not so much by the mall but deff a presensce by cleve ave

usually i just see them sitting across polaris parkway in the dead end part of worthington-galena, i havent seen the radar car at africa road much. usually he just stands outside of his car right there, and runs radar at w-g. cpd can patrol the malls, pretty much from 71-sancus, and they love to get people right there