glass bead blasting

4DAIVI PAI2K5

preformance in newark. 40 bucks a rim was going to be thirty but he tried to take some of the factory coating off the rim an said it was gonna be a bit*h so it would be 40 a rim instead of 30. which was fine cuz Casco qutoed me at 140 almost. an now im gonna get them done for 80. an mihgt be able to get my rear sets done for free also.

preformance in newark. 40 bucks a rim was going to be thirty but he tried to take some of the factory coating off the rim an said it was gonna be a bit*h so it would be 40 a rim instead of 30. which was fine cuz Casco qutoed me at 140 almost. an now im gonna get them done for 80. an mihgt be able to get my rear sets done for free also.

sounds good man when she ready to roll

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know how powdercoating holds up outdoors? I am thinking of using it for a non-motorcycle aplication..

what are you wanting to use it on..parks the wheels look good man so hurry up and get the bike together so we can all go ride.