WRX vs STI

the sti has red gauges, the wrx green. the sti will have 17" wheels, and brembos brakes on all four corners. the hood scopp will be a half inch taller than on an 04 wrx. it will have recaro seats on the inside, as well as sti floor mats. in the center console, there will be a rolling switch for the dccd. the radio, and hvac controls are different as well, but that would take a while to list.

I did know about the wing ;) I was wondering about outter appearances. A friend of mind told me about a guys car that she is dating.... and I asked if it was an STI. Her reply was what the hell is that. (she is definatly not smart when it comes to cars... her major is fashion)! NE whoo.... thanks for all the help DJ! Now I know more of what to look for, rather than just the wing and good stuff!

STIs will have the fog light covers that say STI on them. Diferent front lip and rear skirt. Plus it says STI in the Grille. Also the side skirts are painted on the the body color and are more arodynamic than the flat side skirts of all regular WRXs.