Guest AndrewSS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nixon
Originally posted by Morgan:

good stalk.. er scouting tongue.gif

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/269000-269999/269674_327_full.jpg

"with nos...so what are you saying your going to go around checking one garage after another? yeah, cuz Dom you know i can't lose again"

Guest ImprezaWRX
Originally posted by Orion:

all that work, and stock brakes? methinks someone is a poseur.

lets hope im wrong

LOL, I was wondering about those brakes too. Maybe he spent all his money on gauges.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
I have seen that car a few times when I worked out at Life Time Fitness at Easton. It was always parked near the crossover to the facility, I'm guessing he worked out there.

Guest AndrewSS
geez, weird other people have seen and even taken pictures of that wrx... you guys are right, he did have a buttload of gauges, that was kinda weird but oh well it still was pretty nice!

Guest tom kirk
i'm not sure if that is the same one for sure but i think i saw it at byers hamilton rd about 6-8 months ago. i was told it was ran into a big ass rock and busted fmic,oil pan and some frame damage. a tech told me 450hp not 100% certain it's the same one though. i like the wheels, there bad ass

Originally posted by turbo WoRX:

i'm not sure if that is the same one for sure but i think i saw it at byers hamilton rd about 6-8 months ago. i was told it was ran into a big ass rock and busted fmic,oil pan and some frame damage. a tech told me 450hp not 100% certain it's the same one though. i like the wheels, there bad ass

No...that was Jimmy who ran into a big rock!

Ive finally found out who this guy is

Its a kid from Johnstown? whos 16 years old

Its has a 500 race comp motor with an HKS turbo kit running about 360hp on the street tune ( so he says) On race gas he said it could run 500hp

He bought the car the way it is and he said that it was built by Cobb tuning

This car is sweet as hell

i saw him at easton last night and he pulled over to talk to me. While talking a police cruiser pulled up and ran his plates. He told the kid they have him on tape doing wreckless driving. (not sure its true or not) He told him he could either hang around and get impounded or get the hell out and go home...

The cop was a dick but his car is loud as hell so...

Originally posted by SilverEvo8owner:

Its has a 500 race comp motor with an HKS turbo kit running about 360hp on the street tune ( so he says) On race gas he said it could run 500hp

He bought the car the way it is and he said that it was built by Cobb tuning

so...

So is that 360whp? I'm betting that it's the standard COBB stage 20 or whatever car. Makes ~280 to the wheels. But that reverse scoop is really badass. I need one of those for mine.

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> Ah- that's my car. Glad you all like it. :D And I'll thank you not to be posting pics of it all over the net tongue.gif

EDIT- ah, dammit- you found the real owne,- I mean, you found me! Yeah, I remember talking to you.

*shit- need to read the whole thread before I post*

-garrett

Originally posted by Crankshaft:

<font color ="midnightblue"> Ah- that's my car. Glad you all like it. :D And I'll thank you not to be posting pics of it all over the net tongue.gif

EDIT- ah, dammit- you found the real owne,- I mean, you found me! Yeah, I remember talking to you.

*shit- need to read the whole thread before I post*

-garrett

You lost me on that one with all the edits and shits and contradicting yourself... :confused:;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nixon
lets start a portfolio of his car. First we'll get every exterior/interior mod written out. THEN someone will jack up his car look up see any engine mods he might have. Finally we'll get his car impounded somehow and tear it apart piece by piece incase he hid anything inside interior panels..