Whos world rally blue wrx is this

Guest AndrewSS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, i saw this kid on 161 not too long ago. he was a major douche bag. had a bunch of girls in it. it cant be that fast, i romped him in my beater 1g which at the time was running stock boost. i feel he's just a ricer, i think it's Ben Chambers, i know he kid......rich spoiled brat, had a Harley and wrecked it, he's been walkin with a limp for a while

Originally posted by OWNDJOO:

i agree, i saw this kid on 161 not too long ago. he was a major douche bag. had a bunch of girls in it. it cant be that fast, i romped him in my beater 1g which at the time was running stock boost. i feel he's just a ricer, i think it's Ben Chambers, i know he kid......rich spoiled brat, had a Harley and wrecked it, he's been walkin with a limp for a while

ur a ricer drew smile.gif

just kidding smile.gif

i know i'm bringin this back from the dead, but i just talked to this kid yesterday. he claims that this car has a full COBB race motor and is setup to run up to 30psi. claims it makes 500+hp and that it ran 10.57 @ 107mph with the former owner. car supposedly did this at trails and was banned due to no roll bar or cage. but it would have been the driver not the car. i smell serious graemlins/bsflag.gif oh, and this was the same car that i beat in m '90 awd from a dig running stock boost. he claims that was the day he got it and he didnt know how to launch, and that the car was running 15psi.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vividracing
hey everyone. i just got a name on this website, but tahts my car. thanks for all the good comments. whoever took the pics did a nice job. its got a lot done to the engine, its not even a subaru engine. it has a cobb race engine, injen intake, forced induction, hks turbo and hks turbo timer, short throw shifter, i just put a new tranny in it,act clutch, full exhaust, the 18 in gracing seki rims, mrt front mount as you can see. as of right now i dont have my license, lost them for 90 days, so it gives me time to get my wings west body kit on it, and my carbon fiber altezzas, and a custom paint job. thanks for the comps on my ride.

dude, we know its forced induction. what size turbo? what kind of tranny? what size exhaust? is it a 2.0? or a 2.5? do you have the accessport?

details, homie. life is in the details. with the exception of the "cobb race engine", you could have anywhere between an 11 and a fourteen second car.

My roomate's cousin's friend is the one who traded that car into Denny Dotson if it is the same car I am thinking of. He traded it in on a Supra

Guest nixon
you should ask your roomate's cousin's friend's friend or whatever how many miles were on it when he sold it there and ask the owner how many were on when he bought it...

Well if it is the owna, then you my friend have one riced out ride. Mommy and Daddy shoud've bought you a truck instead. I was at Jegs when you were ordering your bodykit then asked if "do guys have any underbody neons?" It made for a good laugh with everyone after you left with your boy.

After reading this I realized I'm a dick.....yeah