ouch

Casper

Garbage article. "OMG, they reached speed of 80, 90....maybe even 100 miles per hour." Ohh the horror. I bet I hit 80MPH in my work van at least once a day passing on the freeway. Overdramatic article.

Let's not forget that it was the Explorer that put the Suburban in the embankment. For all we know (and there's a good chance this is the case) the soccer mom behind the wheel overreacted to what the motorcyclist was doing, and just swerved without knowing what was next to her. But let's forget all that, the big, bad "stunt boys" will kill us all on the road.

Now I'm not supporting what they were doing at all, and doing stuff like that in traffic is dangerous and stupid. I don't mind the quick/dirty message you can get from the article (don't be a retard on a bike) but disgusted by the way it is portrayed. For the record, I've never done any bike "stunts."

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Garbage article. "OMG, they reached speed of 80, 90....maybe even 100 miles per hour." Ohh the horror. I bet I hit 80MPH in my work van at least once a day passing on the freeway. Overdramatic article.

Let's not forget that it was the Explorer that put the Suburban in the embankment. For all we know (and there's a good chance this is the case) the soccer mom behind the wheel overreacted to what the motorcyclist was doing, and just swerved without knowing what was next to her. But let's forget all that, the big, bad "stunt boys" will kill us all on the road.

Now I'm not supporting what they were doing at all, and doing stuff like that in traffic is dangerous and stupid. I don't mind the quick/dirty message you can get from the article (don't be a retard on a bike) but disgusted by the way it is portrayed. For the record, I've never done any bike "stunts."

How about everyone involved is an idiot. The idiots on the motorcycles, the idiot that swerved without knowing what was around her, and the idiots in the surburban not wearing seatbelts.

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

How about everyone involved is an idiot. The idiots on the motorcycles, the idiot that swerved without knowing what was around her, and the idiots in the surburban not wearing seatbelts.

I agree completely with you.