Callin out anyone

Sam1647545489

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by The Vette:

Tryin to get some more cars out in some races, so I am calling out anyone from here that cares to run them from a dig, roll or whatever whenever for how ever much you wanna go for. Let me know....

This is not to start a flame war either..

I second this...bring your car out! Dig, roll whatever just looking for some fast cars to run.

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by Silver911owner:

you know, If I thought I could hang with ya might consider this offer. The Evo sounds intresting, what you running?

If only I could say the same for your 911...dont waste my time.

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by Cranked:

Don't be so cocky. Underestimating anything about a car you don't know is what will get you beat.

I am not underestimating anthony, I am very aware of what this car is

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by Silver911owner:

You know nothing about my car, how can you just dismiss it like it's some mini-van?

Ok, well bring it out and I will "dismiss" it in person then. Like anthony stated..you could have NOS :cool: I hope for your sake he is correct, and yes I do know about your car.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

starting a thread about calling people out then ducking out after people are going to cruise = weaksauce sam

and everyone knows dayton is lame

Ok so when your car is in a ditch completely submerge in water from the Typhoon we are about to get then call me. I am not ducking out, just not gonna be stupid to race in the rain dipshit. We will be out next weekend and you and your so called fast car can come and we will stomp you into the ground if you like. Dayton is not lame, there are alot more faster cars down there then around here.

Originally posted by The Vette:

Ok so when your car is in a ditch completely submerge in water from the Typhoon we are about to get then call me. I am not ducking out, just not gonna be stupid to race in the rain dipshit. We will be out next weekend and you and your so called fast car can come and we will stomp you into the ground if you like. Dayton is not lame, there are alot more faster cars down there then around here.

Damn Sam, don't get so touchy about it.

And Evo man, if you're looking for cars to race, quit calling them a "waste of time" You suck at both scamming and racing for cash.

Originally posted by Jukebox Hero:

Not trying to be an ass at all but you guys started your own shit here.

When are they bringing back 5 for 5 damnit..

Car Enthusiast, I am not to invovled, you said it was weak sauce so I told why we where not coming. Dont make a reply like that without expecting a reply from me. smile.gif

Jason, fowler has your bottle. Thanks again man.. smile.gif

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by The_Bandwagon_Jumper_of_Fury:

Damn Sam, don't get so touchy about it.

And Evo man, if you're looking for cars to race, quit calling them a "waste of time" You suck at both scamming and racing for cash.

Who said anything about scamming or racing for cash, just looking for some friendly races. I'm sorry I am not going to waste expensive gas on an N/A 911 that he told me himslf is only comparable to a stock Evo.