Crazy car in Westerville

Tractor

I wish I had a camera, but I'll try to explain. I've never gotten a good look at it, but there is this car that I keep passing on or around Dempsey Rd and Westerville Rd in Westville. I can't even tell what type it is with all the shit thats glued to it. Looks like toys or something. It is a convertable though. Anyone care to explain it?

Used to be a guy down in Marietta that had a car that he did a hole battle scene on with army men and tanks and stuff glued all over the hole car, but this one in westerville blows that away.

Evan,

Somebody's got some time on there hands. Or there completely insane. They must live somewhere close to me because I pass it every few days, but its in the early morning and I'm way to tired to do anything but thing damn there goes that crazy car again.

I have seen it too going home from work. I dont understand why some people do that? I rather bolt on a new exhaust or do something to improve performance, not to decrease performance.

Different strokes for different folks.

I don't have a camera and if I did I'm too brain dead in the morning to use it. I usually only see the car for about 2 to 3 seconds and it clicks that its the car after I've already past it. I'm totally dumb in the morning. We gotta track this thing down though the pictures would be well worth it. I'd guess the person works a night shift somewhere since I see the car going into my neighborhood in the morning around 7:50 to 8:10. The wife says she's seen it going outbound at around 5:15 to 5:30. I'm usually home by 4:00 so I miss it going out.

Originally posted by Tractor:

Somebody's got some time on there hands. Or there completely insane. They must live somewhere close to me because I pass it every few days, but its in the early morning and I'm way to tired to do anything but thing damn there goes that crazy car again.

Funny...kinda like that crazy guy I have seen on TV who has EVERY Disney character EVER tattooed all over his body...PLUS....many scenes from movies. Said he goes to DisneyLand/DisneyWorld like 6 times a year...and the dude is married! He said he gets kicked out of the parks sometimes because customers complain that he freaks them out.

BTW...I have seen that car...I was with a co-worker and she pointed it out to me.

Guest jpurdy2003

http://dsmlife.com/gallery/data/500/567Copy_of_25_039.jpg?2102

http://dsmlife.com/gallery/data/500/567Copy_of_25_037.jpg?2143

http://dsmlife.com/gallery/data/500/56725_036.jpg?6360

Guest aftermidnight

wtf...yeah, he is an artist...uh......sure.....i need a beer now......wow......

at a loss for words at this point. maybe he's just trying to get ahead in life......hehehehahaha

i'll shut up now.....

Guest floorpie

yeah i've seen that thing around the short north. a red miata..

theres a taurus (i think) on campus that did the same thing, but they painted stupid shit on it as well and have like mcdonald's toys all over the hood