gas hike

Lustalbert

Guest GSRchick714

How did you hear that?

Either way I'll be going to UDF to get gas after work! ...I went there this morning and got breakfast but didnt' get gas cuz I had a 1/2 tank :mad: Guess I'll be going back!

Gas in Hilliard was up to 2.24 by 10:00 AM. I drove by Speedway and it was 2.24 and then 7-11 had it for 1.94 so I whipped it in there and filled up. When I went back by w/in 15 minutes later the guy had just finished changing the sign to 2.24. I knew something was definitely up when one of the employees came out and filled her car up when I was filling mine up.

How did you hear about it going up anyways? Up until recently you could get it at a low price through early thursday morning.

I "heard" it was going up today early last night. smile.gif

"And at what point does this get considered as price gouging??"...

And what are you going to do if it is gouing? Your choices are few and far between.

If folks would follow the price of oil (more than once a month), you would all be able to see these price changes coming.

http://www.edlotterman.com/PriceGouging.htm

Yeah but we can help each other out to figure out the cheap days and expensive days a little better.

BTW Speedway in hilliard (corner Main/Hilliard Rome and Sciota Darby) had gas at 1.99 this morning and 7-11 had it at 2.25. I also noticed speedway had the separation between regular, premium, and super at around .07 instead of the ubiquitous .10 - Super was at 2.15

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by martindc1:

BTW Speedway in hilliard (corner Main/Hilliard Rome and Sciota Darby) had gas at 1.99 this morning and 7-11 had it at 2.25. I also noticed speedway had the separation between regular, premium, and super at around .07 instead of the ubiquitous .10 - Super was at 2.15

I noticed that last night. The Speedway on Cemetery also does that .07 separation too.

Guest timmybgood
Originally posted by GSRchick714:

I noticed that last night. The Speedway on Cemetery also does that .07 separation too.

the UDF at linworth and 161 has .05 separation between grades

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by timmybgood:

the UDF at linworth and 161 has .05 separation between grades

I think all UDF's have a .05 separation between grades...not sure but I'm almost positive

And about the 7-11 pre=pay card discount..you can get .03 off @ Kroger if you scan your plus card. Doesn't turn out to be such a great savings in the end but its better than nothing!

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

...you can get .03 off @ Kroger if you scan your plus card.

If you spend something like $400 or $600 in a month (tracked on your card) you get .10 or .15 off per gallon for a little while. My parents have had it happen once or twice in the past year. I must eat too much. :eek:

Guest GSRchick714
I would cry if I ever spent that much at Kroger in a month! ...But I buy for only me and I'm just over 100lbs so it would be kinda sad graemlins/lol.gif