Cars in Barns

400 HO

I like it. I have several pictures I should post on it(my dad's 64 Impala SS and my 69 Chevelle SS). Both cars are in storage on a second floor in my dad's warehouse. They have been there for 15 years. Other priories seem to come up. The cars are not rotting away, they are in line for the restoration process.

Originally posted by Just a Cruiser:

I like it. I have several pictures I should post on it(my dad's 64 Impala SS and my 69 Chevelle SS). Both cars are in storage on a second floor in my dad's warehouse. They have been there for 15 years. Other priories seem to come up. The cars are not rotting away, they are in line for the restoration process.

any chance the Chevelle could be adopted to a great home?

That sites really cool, sucks that people sit on those cars up to the point that they can't be restored. We have a late 20's Model T in my grandmas garage that my uncle swears hes going to restore. Evidentally my grandfather fully restored it about 27 years ago but its sat out there for so long after his death that the seats are molded. The top is in mint condition, the tires and rims look great, the paint has cracked but theres no sign of any rust. I popped the hood, its a 4 banger smile.gif Its got the old crank in the front. I'd like to put some time into restoring it with him, would be a cool project.

Guest MX3Chick

That site makes me sad....and pissed that someone would let that happen to a car :(

My ex's grandpa has a couple rare Mopars (convert cuda, challenger) sitting on the land out back of his house that are growing trees in them. He wont get rid of them, he wont restore them, no one in the family can have them...they are his & thats what he wants to do. Its sad :( thank god that he has at least one in a garage (gold cuda convert, in original condition). His son Jimmy is the same way...just buys cars (they have tons of roadrunners, challengers, chargers, old Jags, and a couple chevys & fords) and lets them sit out back of his dads house in the woods. :(

Originally posted by MX3Chick:

That site makes me sad....and pissed that someone would let that happen to a car :(

My ex's grandpa has a couple rare Mopars (convert cuda, challenger) sitting on the land out back of his house that are growing trees in them. He wont get rid of them, he wont restore them, no one in the family can have them...they are his & thats what he wants to do. Its sad :( thank god that he has at least one in a garage (gold cuda convert, in original condition). His son Jimmy is the same way...just buys cars (they have tons of roadrunners, challengers, chargers, old Jags, and a couple chevys & fords) and lets them sit out back of his dads house in the woods. :(

Anyone have a tow truck?

;):D