supra owners or wanting to be

ridenred27

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

All Im saying(in way too many words) is that it is blind to say that the auto "sucks" when there are cars *cough dsm* that cant even take that much power on a 5 speed. If you want to question my credibility; go for it

i dont know much of anything about the trannies in poopras but your credibility on dsm's isn't there. a very close friend of mine seen 398whp, stock bottom end, stock tranny and he was at the track nearly every available day last year. w/ a shep rebuild they will laugh at 400. not calling you out but your information is misleading to those that don't know any better

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by Mr Blunt 2gnt:

i dont know much of anything about the trannies in poopras but your credibility on dsm's isn't there. a very close friend of mine seen 398whp, stock bottom end, stock tranny and he was at the track nearly every available day last year. w/ a shep rebuild they will laugh at 400. not calling you out but your information is misleading to those that don't know any better

I guess an exaduration was missed again. Yes I know dsm trannies, especially rebuilt ones will be fine to higher HP levels. They do however, have a rep, in the awd cars to blow. Yes I know it is usually from abuse.