Towing

dsm_sleeper

I am going to guess he either bought the car or is buying a red convertable parts car from the 240 forums. :-p Gas stations don't charge much I think I got mine towed from shell, I personally don't recommend the person there telling you to use.

The reason is I called him to tow my car(The first time I got it towed.) He got there late(His fault big deal.). The problem was, he had his kid with him whom had to goto a football game that he was going to be late for wich is his fault for being late to pick my car up. So he towed it from the front even though its rwd and I told him because he was in a rush and the front tires were flat. Big deal, well he had to have been going fast to get there 5 minutes before we did when we were doing 80-90 trying to beat him there.(To a gas station to put air in the tires.) there air machine was out of air, but were already near my house by now. He did a 1/2 assed job hooking the car back up to tow it because he is still rushing to get his kid he shouldn't have brought with him. All the EQ hooking my car to his truck and hoisting it off came undone, thank god we were on my street going slow and it didn't fall off(Almost did.)

Anyways, this coulda been a one time thing I'm not sure but the gas station didn't charge much more and did better in my oppinion.