Where to buy engines localy?

Science Abuse

I swear to fucking christ I cant get a break with this fucking truck. Bought an engine online and htey sent me the wrong fucking motor, turns out they couldn't even get the one they advertised.

SO I need an N/A VG33E from a 2001-2003 Nissan Frontier or Xterra, lower mile = better.....god fucking damn it.

Originally posted by Stallion Motorsports:

What about the yard that is in Kenton, Ohio?

Tom

I've searched car-part.com and that place came up with A LOT of parts that would work for my tacoma. I was wanting to get up there sometime to check them out, so hopefully they will have what Eric needs.

Guest powers

Brims is freaking Huge. I think they will deliver to columbus for free. Brimm comes down to go to the auctions every wed and brings several trucks with him so they just bring all kinds of bull crap with them then.

You could also buy from all forgein but he will most likely have to locate it and get it to his yard which could take a week. If you want to go that route I would call IPS jeff has a good relationship with the guy and may be about to get you a better deal. It's worth a call.