GAS FOR 1.06 IN LANCASTER : O

ttemper

not that any of you want ot travel to lancaster, but gas is 1.06 a gallon. its not on the sign, on the pump rather. i filled up my cavy for 15 bucks...and im so happy. im not sure how long its going to last, b/c im pretty sure someone fucked up. but if you want more info, pm me.

They fucked up the pricing and I guess it only lasted for an hour or so. It was Duke and Duchess on the corner of 6th and High for those of you that know where that is.

edit: damnit trent you beat me to the post by 1 minute

someone fucked up a year or so ago at Rome-Hillard and Roberts Rd Shell station. It was 0.47 cents a gallon. everyone from work ran to there cars to get in line. It was pretty funny. I had just got gas at the speedway down the street so I missed it.

Evan

I love it when the stations run out of the cheap gas. I went to a Sunoco and 93 and 94 octanes were the only types left, so at the time they had to sell them for the price of the 86 (before they got rid of it) and the 87, respectively.

94 was like 1.19 :D

Now I wish I had brought the 55 gallon drum :(