fucking thieves

Dave1647545494

at my house again. luckily my sister walked up on them and they ran off.(didn't get a good look at them) had her car parked by the garage becuase I had been working on it earlier in the day. she startled them attemping to boost her stereo all they got was the face plate and nothing out of the garage this time (it was locked)

if anybody deals with car stereo equipment and can hook me up with a replacement faceplate for a pioner for a decent price I'm interested I can get the model number and all that tomorow.

I guess I'm going to have to install motion lights on my house and garage to keep people away these guys are getting brave we were all home at the time.

sorry this is so long had to rant

Is it me or has reynoldsburg realy went to shit in the last 6 months?

I have almost gotten in a fight with dick wads the last three times in a row at the gas station buy my house over people doing stupid shit and then running off the mouth at me like it was my falt.

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

at my house again. luckily my sister walked up on them and they ran off.(didn't get a good look at them) had her car parked by the garage becuase I had been working on it earlier in the day. she startled them attemping to boost her stereo all they got was the face plate and nothing out of the garage this time (it was locked)

if anybody deals with car stereo equipment and can hook me up with a replacement faceplate for a pioner for a decent price I'm interested I can get the model number and all that tomorow.

I guess I'm going to have to install motion lights on my house and garage to keep people away these guys are getting brave we were all home at the time.

sorry this is so long had to rant

sorry to hear about that man. I work at Circuit City on Morse road in the roadshop. Unfortunatly its not that easy to just get a new faceplate. You are going to have to get a whole new pioneer head unit. If you come in i can show you some pioneer headunits for your sis car. I can see what i can do as far as helping you with a better price. I cant promise anything though. Just pm me if you are interested

I fucking HATE thieves. MOST of us people spend a lot of time WORKING to PAY FOR the shit we have. If you catch them and have to beat the shit outta them (in "self defense" of course), give them an extra kick in the nuts for me, willya?

actually, i broke my pioneer faceplate once and went online to pioneer and emailed them with the problem and they gave me all the info to get just a faceplate. i think it cost maybe $50 some, but this was also 3 years ago.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Gee... I wonder there are so many face plates for sale on ebay.

That sux Dave. You live right by the police station too.

no shit you can see the everfucking police station from my yard. i dunno the cops are sending a graffitti expert over to look at it they think a kid that lives down the road did it.

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

got a bid in on a faceplate on ebay.

just bought some shotshells that have powdered glass inside. terrible pain and blindness await the next dumbass who tries to steal something assuming I can catch them. :(

Set some bait and set and wait!!!!