jeep racing

Guest mellott

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

Hey also did you know that the reason you can't see the stealth bomber on radar is becasue they wash and wax it everyday, and the radar bounces right off? If you don't beleve me you can ask anyone in the air force and they can tell you it's the truth.

i dont know about the whole radar thing but i do konw they wash them everyday. :D

well lets see the jeep drive tain has more wins than any other in baha with the quadratrac tran-case dont downplay the jeep but i see the got some conversation started well thats great keep the posting going graemlins/lurk.gif

Originally posted by mellott:

well lets see the jeep drive tain has more wins than any other in baha with the quadratrac tran-case dont downplay the jeep but i see the got some conversation started well thats great keep the posting going graemlins/lurk.gif

Ever heard of Ivan "Ironman" Stewart? He races in the Baja series, and is the most winning driver down there since the early 80's. He drives a Toyota. He even has a Tundra package named after him that was sold publicly. I don't even think Jeep has anything to do with Baja racing, it's mostly Toyota, Ford, and Chevy that competes in that.

If you don't believe me, feel free to do a Google search before replying again.