2005 Mustang is in Production

SpaceGhost

Originally posted by Unleashed:

From a VERY good source, the new Cobra will be a supercharged 5.4L 4v motor with a slightly different head casting allowing clearance of the shock towers. Should put out @ 500 hp graemlins/nod.gif

Your source is a little low.

The car has been in production, many are made, a bunch are in a warehouse.

Originally posted by 03STEED:

Ricart got 7 05's in today, 2 v6's and 5 GT's. They sold 4 of them so far. I won't buy one from them though, they put that bs etching on all of the glass and it looks like shit...

Ricart etches their logo into the glass????? The ONLY way I would buy from them is if they replaced the window. At their cost.

I think I may go test drive one when they become available. Who wants to drive my car? I'd like to see just how much faster they are than (stock) 99-04's

Guest tbirdchick
i work at coughlin automotive and our first Mustang should be arriving anytime now it will be the new blue color. we also have 3 GTO's but can't get rid of them for nothing.

No its not their logo its some bullshit "theft guard" numbers. They put them on every car even the Cobras and Saleens. Some of them are crooked and on the black part of the glass so they show up more.. looks like ass. The salesman tried to tell me that Ford puts it on there. I politely informed him he is full of shit and left... They also had a bs adendum sticker of $1,995.00 for a protection package. I'm sorry but anybody that buys this bs is getting ripped big time.... I'll never step foot on that lot again. Rip off's....

Originally posted by Venomss:

Uh, yuck. And what's up with that dork giving the Vanilla Ice VIP / Spock - Vulcan / Mork hand gesture in one of the photos? Dorky guy with a booty car.

I like the car.not a big fan of the back but i think they look pretty good overall.

Originally posted by Wease:

As a 2007 model, right? Any word on the powerplant? They'd better have something as sweet as that 03/04 motor... graemlins/thumb.gif

I saw someone quoting Colletti at some diner event saying they were going to use the 5.4 liter engine, but wether it was going to be boosted or not is up in the air. I would take with a grain of salt any powerplant info until the project gets a project start date - then they'll lay down requirements. Until then all we've got is the project has been greenlighted.