10 ways your HP addiction is out of control

Buck531

Stole this from another forum who stole it from Turbo & High tech performance....

1. You come home from a weekend at the races and find your clothes on the front doorstep with a "Dear John" letter pinned to them.

2. You have an overdue bill in one hand and a speed parts catalog in the oth and you cant decide what you need to pay more-light and heating for the family or that killer set of camshafts?

3. Your "daily driver" requires a full-time pit crew to keep it on the road and you spend 80 percent of your time working on it.

4. Your friends decline your offers for a ride because they lack the fortitude to put up with the deafening exhaust, rock-solid suspension and lack of air conditioning.

5. The local cops stake out your street on a regular basis or address you by your first name.

6. Your traffic lawyer bill is more than your annual disposable income.

7. Your best pair of jeans is the ones that had an oil change recently.

8. You feel that no amount of power is ever enough.

9. Your idea of a hote date is the chick who works at the local Pep Boys, because maybe you can get a discount.

10. Your idea of a romantic weekend away has a connection to cars, bikes or racing. Unless you're very lucky, this just ain't gonna work with most women.

Guest Tony_K
Originally posted by Buck531:

10. Your idea of a romantic weekend away has a connection to cars, bikes or racing. Unless you're very lucky, this just ain't gonna work with most women.

I told my girlfriend that if we get married, the honeymoon will have to be in Monaco in May.. She seemed okay with that.. :D

Some past "dates" I have had have included an autocross, Cleveland GP, One Lap of America stop at Summit Racing, watching Cannonball Run, fixing the rusty floor of the Lancia, and cleaning the garage. I'm counting my luck stars! tongue.gif:D;)

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Buck531:

4. Your friends decline your offers for a ride because they lack the fortitude to put up with the deafening exhaust, rock-solid suspension and lack of air conditioning.

hahaha. anyone that has ridden in my car knows that is completely true.

Guest Tony_K
Originally posted by Beer Guy:

hahaha. anyone that has ridden in my car knows that is completely true.

I keep telling people that cars are not living rooms, but they don't seem to understand! :confused::D